Trideer Exercise Ball: (45-85cm), extra thick yoga ball chair
Your daily trideer exercise ball and fitness ball
Many areas of sports and everyday life can be benefited from the use of our balls. The ball can be used to treat back pain and build muscle in the field of physiotherapy. In many cases, a targeted workout using a gymnastics trideer exercise ball can replace a visit to the gym.
Gymnastics balls are used to train the core muscles.
It mainly involves the deep abdominal, pelvic and back muscles. The “wiggle” with the ball is a whole-body exercise that stresses the entire body and spares the joints.
How to inflate a trideer exercise ball
- Allow the Ball to cool down before inflating.
- – Place the pump in the ball’s valve and turn the pump on, thereby airing the ball.
- When the ball reaches the mark, stop inflating. Don’t overinflate.
- – Initialize the ball at about 80% diameter. You should wait 24 hours before you inflate the ball to the recommended size. The ball should not be used within the first 24hrs.
- – Use the included plug puller to remove the valve stem cover. To remove the valve from the ball, twist the valve in an upward motion.
- Keep your ball indoors at room temperatures
- – You can clean the fitness ball with a soft, damp cloth
- Avoid sharp objects
- Trideer Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can get a full refund within 30 days. You have a 30-day full replacement warranty for any manufacturing defect.
EXTRA THICK & ANTI-BURST: One of the most dense exercise balls on the market. It is 2000 micrometers thick and can withstand up to 2200 pounds.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL & ANTI-SLIP : Professional quality, non-toxic PVC material, and free of BPA & other heavy metals
Easy to Inflate and Perfect Packaging: The convenient box includes a quick-inflate foot pump. Additional instructions and 2 air stoppers are included.